Biyernes, Hunyo 3, 2011

Idiot's Guide to Networking

My friends at the university where I study were laughing at me when I started in Network Marketing or what my negative friends would term as ‘pyramiding’. I didn’t flinch, I myself was a negative too then I flipped that attitude the other way around. A month later they were all in awe as I was sponsoring 10 persons almost every week. I even had the confidence to say NO to one of those same friends who finally decided to join.

            Even my downlines always ask me, “Clark, where do you get those people you are putting under me?” and I just shrug my shoulders. Networking is a natural thing for me but there isn’t really any good training out there where you would learn the skills in networking.  All the tapes, CDs out there are just meant to inspire you to do a business YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT and there are no materials that give you procedure on what to do in the field.

            So here I am talking about some of those procedures, techniques and ideas for FREE.


WHY? because I see how pathetic some people are doing in this business. Networkers would even go as far as LYING to me just so I can attend their function. I hate liars and I don’t want you to be like them. Do this business the right way and the business would give you its benefits.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento